FSX Sabena Douglas C-47 OO-AWZ
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 12.32 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Civil Belgian Sabena textures for the Douglas C47 by Manfred Jahn and team. These textures depict the aircraft with registration OO-AWZ. The bird WAS used between 1946 and the 1970's. C-47 Skytrain Exterior Base Pack 1.0 required (C47BASEPACK.ZIP), optionally also the interior model tweak (C47_INTERIOR.ZIP). By Richard Wisman.
- Unzip to a temporary location.
- Copy the folders "texture.sabena" to your "Douglas_C-47" sub-directory in FSX.
- Copy and paste the following entry into the aircraft.cfg file inside the "Douglas_C-47" sub-directory (replacing the XX with the next number in line after your last existing paint scheme - if the last paint scheme already on the list is fltsim.6, this should be fltsim.7)
title=Douglas Dakota Sabena
Panel = R4D
ui_manufacturer=Douglas C-47 Dakota
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
description="DAKOTA C47A-30-DK, 1946"
The archive sabena_oo-awz.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|C-47A_OO-AWZ_Melsbroek-arl69 a.jpg||04.23.11||135.60 kB|
|C-47A_OO-AWZ_Sabena Melsbroek 50.s.jpg||04.27.11||57.23 kB|
|C-47A_OO-AWZ_Sabena Melsbroek1969.jpg||04.20.11||401.95 kB|
|read me.txt||04.27.11||1.68 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.