FSX Cessna C152 II VH-AIF
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 23.83 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 4 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the payware Carenade Cessna 152.
This is a HD repaint texture maps are 2048x2048 x2 the size of the standard Carenado C152 default this package also includes custom Specular maps and custom normal maps.
- Unzip the contents of this zip file to your Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado C152II.
- Open the [ Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado C152II\aircraft.cfg ] file With notepad and add the following body of text under the last sequential numbered [fltsim.xx] entry, altering the .xx with the next sequential number.
ui_typerole="Highwing single Engine Prop"
description="The C152II, two-seat, fixed tricycle gear, general aviation airplane, used primarily for flight training, touring, and personal flying. First delivered in 1977 as the 1978 model year, the 152 was a modernization of the proven C150 design. The 152 was intended to compete with the new Beechcraft Skipper and Piper Tomahawk, both of which were introduced the same year.VH-HVI HD Repaint by Gizmo"
The archive c152-aif.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.