FS2004 NZAA AFCAD2 File
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 8.74 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Auckland Int'l Airport, New Zealand, V3. Updates the default airport. By Ray Smith.
This file is an update of my previous version for the default airport (my previous versions not required) this version has a lot of minor tweaks the main changes are to the runways: rwy 5L/23R is now the standby rwy and main taxiway as in real life and rwy 5R/23L is only for take off and landings, the taxiway lighting has been totally redone it should now be easier to find your way around in the dark, airport views are from the roof of the control tower (only when in tower view) fully tested with Ultimate Traffic but not required, although the helipad is not in the correct place I have left it as before but the 'H' is smaller, I am also running Ttools alongside UT for the flight plans for Freedom Air and the Nelson link so gates have been coded for them
Feel free to modify as you wish, to change settings Lee Swordy's wonderful AFCAD2 is required.
- Simply take the AF2_NZAA.bgl file and put it into your Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery folder.
- If you have my previous version then say yes to overwrite when asked, if you have another version and want to save it, then take it out and place it in another folder or create a folder called backup and put it in there.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- Delete the file (AF2_NZAA.bgl) and the default will then be active.
A special thanks must go to Lee Swordy for his work to enable us to make these changes.
The archive afnzaav3.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.