FSX AFCAD File For NZAA
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 579.92 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Auckland International Airport, New Zealand. This airport update is for NZAA and made only for the FSX default airport: assigned parking updated as per their website with extra parking including gates for the A380, Novotel now included, taxiways and taxi signs updated, extra fuel trucks, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements, airport views are from inside the control tower (when in tower view). By Ray Smith.
There are 3 BGL files: NZAA_RS.BGL, NZAA_CVX.bgl and a NZAA_OBJ.BGL file.
If you are using my earlier version please remove/delete these files first, if you would rather keep them remove them to another folder not associated with FSX.
- Take the NZAA_RS.BGL file and the NZAA_CVX.bgl file and place both of these files into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder
- Take the NZAA_OBJ.BGL file and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Scenery/Global/scenery folder
- There are jetway extensions, and to see these you need to add the textures for them, please follow these steps:
- NOTE: If you have already done this with any of my other airports then this step is not necessary.
Browse to the FSX\Scenery\NAME\Texture folder, go down the list until you see jfk_jetway.dds (day texture) and jfk_jetway_LM.dds (night texture). "COPY" them from that folder and "PASTE" them into the Scenery\Global\Texture folder.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
Please only use these NZAA.BGL files at any time for Auckland Intl Airport. I.E. Make sure there is only the NZAA_RS.BGL file and the NZAA_CVX.bgl file in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other NZAA.bgl to avoid incorrect aircraft parking and other airport conflicts.
If you have any AI Traffic Addons please make sure they have "NOT" installed another AFCAD for this airport as this will also cause a conflict.
Delete/remove the BGL files and the default will then be active.
The archive nzaa_rs_fsx.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.