FSX USN A4E VF-126 NAS MIRAMAR
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 9.98 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the payware Virtavia Douglas A-4E/F Skyhawk. This represents a late model A-4E BuNo. 154977 assigned to VF-126 at NAS Miramar circa 1985. By John Detrick.
- Place the folder named "texture.vf126bg" into your folder named "Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk 0-1 Clean".
- Add the following into the cfg file located in the"Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk 2-3 Adversaries" folder:
title=A-4E Skyhawk VF-126
atc_id_color = 0000000000
ui_type= A-4 Skyhawk
ui_variation= A-4E Adversary VF-126 Bandits
atc_type = Douglas
Description=Repaint by John Detrick. The Douglas A-4 Skyhawk was designed to replace the piston-engined AD Skyraider in the close air support and interdiction role. It was capable of carrying both conventional and nuclear weapons.The prototype flew on 22 June, 1954.The first production model, the A-4A (165 built), entered service in 1956. The A-4B (542 built) entered service in 1957. The A-4C (638 built), entered service in 1960, and introduced a new radar unit which provided limited night and bad weather capability. The A-4E (498 built), was equipped with a more powerful engine and other improvements and entered service in late 1962. The A-4F was a modified version of the "E" model and included an upgraded engine, nose wheel steering, wing spoilers, a zero-zero ejection seat, and an upper avionics pod which gave the aircraft its characteristic "humpback"shape. The A-4G entered service with the Royal Australian Navy in 1967. It was armed with Sidewinder missiles and flew from the carrier Melbourne.
- Place the jpg file labeled "Thumb_Skyhawk_vf126.jpg" into the texture.thumbs folder.
- Place the folder "Texture.vf126bg" located inside the additional textures folder into the folder named : "Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk 2-3 Adversaries" folder.
The archive a4evf126.zip has 24 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|additional texture||01.23.13||0 B|
|Read Me.txt||01.23.13||2.27 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.