FSX Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird SRX2012 Update 4N
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 10.6 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Alphasim SRX2012 SR71 freeware for FSX Deluxe SP2 and Acceleration. Previous "update" zip files distributed for this model not needed. The six original installation files supporting Deluxe only are required by all: SRX20121.ZIP, SRX20122.ZIP, SRX20123.ZIP, SRX20124.ZIP, SRX20125.ZIP, SRX20126.ZIP. This update will convert Base Deluxe to Acceleration for those using that version. Deluxe users will also have latest changes. Open the README.txt file for changes and installation instructions for Deluxe and Gold/Acceleration. By Paul R. Varn.
Screenshot of Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird on runway at night.
Changes since last update:
- Mostly cosmetic changes to some gauges.
- Checkride gauge is formatted and resized to be more readable.
- IAS set bug added to air speed indicator.
- Note: As is common with all FS aircraft. The set IAS and actual speed will only match in level flight due to pitot tube angle of attack error. This is not a defect in the model, gauge, or FS.
- Additional autothrottle smoothing added to both Deluse and Acceleration versions during descent.
- Small error corrections to the logic of several gauges.
- The forward bypass closed check at Mach 2.6 has been made slightly more forgiving.
The archive srx2012updt4n.zip has 42 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Descentometer Operation.pdf||08.13.06||127.99 kB|
|AlphaSR at Beale.FLT||05.08.14||12.08 kB|
|AlphaSR at Beale.FSSAVE||05.08.14||108.90 kB|
|AlphaSR at Beale.WX||05.08.14||91.93 kB|
|BECKY SR-71 Train Sortie(BEALE)_rny15.PLN||04.14.12||4.03 kB|
|BECKY SR-71 Train Sortie(BEALE)_rny33.PLN||02.25.12||3.83 kB|
|Habu Patches.zip||11.21.12||15.39 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.