FSX/P3D Malta Complete Photoreal Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D) including v4 & v5
- File size
- 1.47 GB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Take a trip to the small nation of Malta in any simulation package, and you will often be left disappointed. One of the big problems with smaller nations in the simulation is the lack of detail they receive. This add-on, though, looks to cover this important Southern European island nation in the necessary detail required.
Despite being just 333km2 in size, Malta is a very important place for a good many people. The location is richly enjoyable to visit, with a huge amount of awesome sights. It’s based within the Mediterranean Sea and is often blessed with outstanding weather across the whole year. A population of around 450,000 live here, making it one of the smallest yet most densely populated locations on the planet.
Users of FSX, FSX: Steam Edition and Prepar3D (including version 4) can now fly and see it for all of its rich beauty. The island capital, Valletta, is very much worth your time coming to visit. It’s the smallest national capital in the European Union by area used, but it’s also one of the most enjoyable places to visit for historians and pilot alike.
With the whole of the island and area expertly covered here, you can enjoy flying to Malta and seeing it with more detail than this island has been covered with beforehand.
- 1.5 GB in size, ensuring the whole island nation is covered with around 0.5m/pixel of scenery.
- Tested using FSX, FSX: Steam Edition and Prepar3D (including version 4) to help ensure that this add-on delivers smooth performance.
- Fully compatible with major scenery add-on tools such as FTX Global Vector & FreeMesh X Global for coastline improvement.
- Key landmarks across the island captured in rich detail, ensuring the whole of the area can look and feel as realistic as is possible.
- Detailed scenery looks to capture the landscape of the island in closer detail, re-arranging the terrain to fit with its realistic norms.
- Attention to detail paid on the layout of the island of Malta to help ensure the island looks as close to the real island as is possible.
- Great for completing European scenery, and combines well with other popular FTXDes add-ons across Southern Europe.
Tested with FSX, FSX: Steam Editon and Prepar3D v4. This is a very large file download.
Note: This scenery would work best with a high-quality mesh texture package. We recommend FreeMeshX Global (FreeMeshX-Global-2.0.zip) which you can download here.
Developer: FTXDes (Project Open Scenery)
The archive malta-photoreal.zip has 24 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|ReadMe _POS_Malta.pdf||01.23.18||630.86 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.