MSFS Felipe Ángeles International Airport (MMSM) Scenery
Introducing a meticulously crafted addition to the Microsoft Flight Simulator scenery portfolio: the Felipe Ángeles International Airport (AIFA). This freeware brings a slice of Mexico's aviation infrastructure into the virtual skies, catering to enthusiasts seeking authentic and realistic fligh...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 Release
- File size
- 25.22 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Introducing a meticulously crafted addition to the Microsoft Flight Simulator scenery portfolio: the Felipe Ángeles International Airport (AIFA). This freeware brings a slice of Mexico's aviation infrastructure into the virtual skies, catering to enthusiasts seeking authentic and realistic flight experiences.
Located just north of Mexico City, AIFA serves as a significant hub in the region. This mod, while streamlined, incorporates several critical features that offer virtual pilots a realistic experience consistent with the actual airport's operations.
- Accurate Runways: The pack includes true-to-life replicas of AIFA's two main runways, 04C and 04R. These runways have been recreated with attention to detail, reflecting their real-world counterparts.
- Comprehensive Taxiway Network: A well-designed network of taxiways is present, providing an authentic ground movement experience. This aspect is crucial for pilots aiming for realistic taxiing procedures.
- Gate and Military Parking: distinct parking areas, both for commercial aircraft at gates and military aircraft, enhancing the airport's versatility.
- Night Lighting: Night operations are supported with well-designed lighting systems, crucial for those who enjoy flying at different times of the day.
While the mod currently does not include taxiway designators, the developers are seeking to enhance this aspect in future updates. Notably, this version does not model the terminal building, the main tower, or the adjacent military installations. However, these omissions do not detract from the overall quality.
The primary objective of this add-on is to enable pilots to incorporate AIFA into their real-life route simulations. It's an excellent addition for those who appreciate realism and wish to expand their virtual geographic reach.
As a freeware add-on, this AIFA scenery exemplifies the community's dedication to enhancing the MSFS 2020 experience. It not only introduces a new location but also enriches the overall flight simulation landscape with its precise and practical design elements.
Simply extract the archive and copy the
continuo-airport-mmsm-paseos-de-san-juan folder into your MSFS community folder.
The archive aifa-msfs.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download. If in doubt, you may also ask a question or view existing answers in our dedicated Q&A forum.