Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.
Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.
Lufthansa Airbus A380 demo version. The Airbus A380 is a doubledecker, four-engined airliner manufactured by Airbus S.A.S. It first flew on April 27, 2005 from Toulouse, France. Commercial flights should begin in 2006 after 15 months of testing. During much of ist development, the aircraft was known as the Airbus A3XX. The A380 is now the largest passenger airliner, topping the Boeing 747, which was the largest for 35 years. However, the Antonov An-225 retains the record of being the world's largest commercial aircraft. The media has termed the A380 a "superjumbo", with some comparing it to Howard Hughes's Spruce Goose. The first A380 prototype was unveiled during a ceremony in Toulouse, France, on January 18, 2005. Its manufacturer's serial number is 001, and is registered as F-WWOW. The new Airbus will initially be sold in two versions: the A380-800, carrying 555 passengers in a three-class configuration or up to 800 passengers in a single-class economy configuration. Expected range for the -800 model is 8,000 nautical miles (14,800 km). The second model, the A380-800F dedicated freighter, will carry 150 tons of cargo 5,600 miles (10,400 km). Airbus made the cockpit layout, procedures and handling characteristics similar to those of other Airbus aircraft to reduce crew training costs. Likewise, the A380 features a glass cockpit and side-stick flight controller. Panel, gauges, model, sound and textures by A. Meyer.
Airbus A380 Family, for FSX and FS2004, Demoversion
The new AFS-design Add-On contains the following models:
- AIRBUS A380
- AIRBUS A380F
- Also includes the Airbus A380 cabin interior model
These are equipped with a variety of liveries:
- Industrie house - Airbus A380 A380F
- FedEX - Airbus A380F
- UPS - Airbus A380F
- Lufthansa - Airbus A380 A380F
- Qantas, - Airbus A380 A380F
- Emirates Airline - Airbus A380 A380F
- Emirates, - Airbus A380 A380F
- Air France, - Airbus A380 A380F
- Virgin Atlantic, - Airbus A380 A380F
- Korean Air, - Airbus A380
- Malaysia, - Airbus A380
- Quatar Airways, - Airbus A380 A380F
- Thai - Thailand, - Airbus A380
- Singapore Airlines - Airbus A380
- QANTAS - Airbus A380 A380F
as well as
- Ground paint - Airbus A380 A380F
- Repaint Texture - Airbus A380 A380F
All models have a fully functional cockpit:
- 2 Primär-Flight-Displays and 2 Multifunctionsdisplays
- 2 switchable EICAS Displays
- EICAS Displays: FUEL, ENGINE, DOORs, MAP
- Center console with FMC, radio controls with transponders, trim wheel, throttle and engine control
- Upper panel with about 100 real deposited switches
- "Seatbelt" and "no-Smoking" sign with acoustic sound
- Autopilot features: ILS, FD, ALT, VS, HDG, NAV, SPeeD, Mach, Loc, Autothrottle/ Master, QNH
- 2D-Panel in the resolution 1280x720 px / 3D-Panel with high-resolution 1024x1024 px textures
FMC ( Flight Managment Computer ):
- New FMC for the Airbus A330 Family
- 15 differents menus
- Gauge of miscellaneous flightparameter
- Use of flightplan
- Calculation of courses analogical wind, highlevel and aerodrome of destination
- Follow of waypoints
- Coursegauge and autopilotcontrol
- All models are for the Microsoft Flight Simulator FS2004 and FSX
- Detailed external and internal model including Virtual Cockpit with a friendly co - pilot
- Animations in the external model: flaps, slats, spoilers, three cabin doors and two hatches, animate gear
- Extensive lighting effects of windows and exterior lighting
- Exterior lighting: Beacon-, Strobes-, Nav-, Landing- and Taxi- Lights
- Virtual Cockpit: panel light, window reflections, highly detailed, including avionics for radio navigation
- Panel with FMC ( Flight Managment Computer ) and GPS ( Global Positioning System )
- Engine thrust reverser including animation and realistic flight dynamics
- All models with ATC-ID sign in the cockpit and exterior models.
- New textures (1024*1024) with specular shine, night lighting and Alpha technology
- Record sound of original Rolls Royce TRENT 900 engines
Panel, GAUGES, model, sound and textures by A.Meyer.
1.) Unzip the contents of this file to a temporary directory of your choice.
start A380_demo.exe and follow install-instruction
flaps step 1: normal flight (250 kn/h - 300 kn/h)
flaps step 2: normal flight (200 kn/h - 250 kn/h)
flaps step 3: start flight only
flaps step 4: landing flight only
flaps up : > F6 <
flaps down: > F7 <
The archive a380f_demo01_fsx.zip has 23 files and directories contained within it. View them...
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|= READ ME =.txt||01.22.11||5.92 kB|
There are no votes yet
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.
Signing-up for a Pro account gives you super fast uncapped speed to the thousands of FSX, FS2004 & X-Plane downloads which include aircraft, scenery and more - click here to view the library for free or...
Join over 130,000 subscribers of our free dedicated flight simulation newsletter. Featuring new downloads, products and industry news.