FSX German Democratic Republic MiG-21 Alt
German Democratic Republic MiG-21 demo version. The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 (NATO reporting name "Fishbed") is developed in the Soviet Union interceptor. Already in 1959 put into service, the MiG-21 is the most produced combat aircraft since World War II and the most numerous jet aircraft ever, w...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.65 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
German Democratic Republic MiG-21 demo version. The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 (NATO reporting name "Fishbed") is developed in the Soviet Union interceptor. Already in 1959 put into service, the MiG-21 is the most produced combat aircraft since World War II and the most numerous jet aircraft ever, with about 11,000 copies. With more than 50 years of production, it is also the longest-built fighter aircraft around the world and stood at about 50 Air Force on four continents. It also makes Aircraft with more than 20 versions in four generations. Among other things, the legendary single-seat variant of MiG-21 MF and two-seat variant of the MiG-21 US. Also be produced in the People's Republic of China today MiG-21 variants, known as the J-7. Even today, includes some 500 MiG-21 and more than 1000 J-7 / F-7 (Chinese copies) to the inventory of the Air Force in the world. Not least, the MiG-21 was the most important Fighter aircraft of the Air Force / Air Defense of the GDR with more than 20 years. By Andreas Meyer.
German Democratic Republic MiG-21 in flight.
DELIVERY: File Download upon Purchase
FS VERSION: FSX (assisted SP1, SP2, Acceleration Pack) and FS2004
AFS-design brings a excellent rendition of MiG-21.
Technical data of the MiG-21:
Maximum speed: 2230 km/h
Cruising speed: 1200 km/h
Landing speed: 270 km/h
Rate of climb: 180 m/s
Service ceiling: 19,000 m
Flight range: 1800 km
Landing run: 550 m
Length: 15.76 m
Wingspan: 7.15 m
Height: 4.12 m
Wing area: 23,00 m²
Wing loading: 357 kg/m²
Empty weight: 6000 kg
Normal takeoff weight: 8200 kg
Maximum takeoff weight: 9400 kg
Fuel: 4070 l
Crew MiG-21 MF: 1
MiG-21 U.S. crew: 2
The AFS-design MiG-21 product features the following:
- Detailed outside and interior model inclusive animated virtual cockpit of Pilot and Flight Instructor
- Highly soluble textures with surfaces reflecting
- Extensive light effects (e.g. Navigation and landing lights)
- Numerous animations (e.g. canoby, move in gear with spring system)
- Animation of all tax flaps (e.g. airbrakes and spoilers)
- Auxiliary rockets at the start
- Realistic flight dynamics
- Formation flight model with 4 MiGs
- Complete functioning autopilot
- Avionics for radio navigation
- Engine animation inclusive thrust reversing and afterburner
- Completely functioning virtual cockpit from view of the pilot
The AFS-design MiG-21 product liveries the following:
- German Democratic Rebublic ( GDR ) National Peoplearmy ( NVA )
- Russia Airforce, Bulgaria, Croatia, Egypten, Hungary, India, Poland, Romania and Szech
- Texture for repainter
1.) Unzip the contents of this file to a temporary directory of your choice
2.) Start MiG21_demo.exe
3.) Follow install-instruction
German Democratic Republic MiG-21 in flight with afterburner engaged.
The archive mig-21_demo01b_fsx.zip has 17 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|= READ ME =.txt||09.16.10||3.86 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.