FSX Berkeley Marina Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.83 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Berkeley Marina. This file is to add boats, docks (including sea plane docks and fuel station) and birds to the Berkley Marina. This file adds to the FS motto "As real as it gets" and the living world feature. By Orion Lyau.
This file is to add boats, docks (including sea plane docks and fuel station) and birds to the Berkley Marina. This file adds to the FS motto "As real as it gets" and the living world feature.
To be able to see this scenery, you will have to have your autogen density set to at least "Sparse".
NOTE/WARNING: Please uninstall my previous version of the Berkeley Marina (if you have it) and my Berkeley Marina Birds (if you have it) unless you want duplicate marinas and birds (and possibly lower FPS).
PLEASE DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM ME (Orion).
1. Extract the zip file.
2. Copy the "berkeley marina v2.bgl" file to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\scenery*.
3. Launch Flight Simulator X and wait for the scenery library to update, or manually update it.
4. Enjoy the marina!
* C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\scenery would vary depending on where you installed your copy of FSX.
The archive berkmar2.zip has 22 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|berkeley marina v2.BGL||01.03.08||796 B|
|coming up next.txt||01.03.08||649 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.