FSX Heidelberg Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.33 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Heidelberg Airport (FAHG), South Africa, v1.00. This airport is situated SE of Johannesburg and is a highly detailed airport for FSX, containing photo realistic ground textures, hangars and buildings. Designed by Peter Dooley and Johan van Wyk.
1. This scenery will work best with the Aeroworx mesh (FSXMesh0604 Part 1 to 4 and FSXMESH0704 Part 1 to 3). The level of the many dams and other vector data has been fine tuned to the elevations as in the Aeroworx FSX Mesh. If you use the default or any other meshes, you may find the level of the resorts to be sunken into the ground or sitting on elevated surfaces.
2. We have withdrawn our Aeroworx Version 1 mesh and Version 2 that is compiled with the latest compilers (FSXMesh0604_Part1.zip).
INSTALLATION - FSX
1. Unzip the file “fsxWorx16.zip” to a temp directory. We strongly suggest that you create a directory for keeping the future Aeroworx FSX download scenery files.
2. Double click the “fsxWorx16.exe” file and the auto installer will start. The installer will get your FSX install path from the registry, just follow the simple instructions.
3. The installer will create two directories in your FSX main Scenery folder and will be called “SASceneryFSX” and “AeroworxLC”. The current and future scenery will be copied to these folders.
4. You may also install the file to a temp directory. You will then be able to see the directory structure. Then copy the files over to the proper directories in FSX. DO NOT place our files in your own directories, future updates will only look for the files where the installer installed them to.
5. If this is your first installation of Aeroworx Scenery, Start FSX and go to the "Scenery Library", "Add Area" and then point to this newly created directory, “SASceneryFSX”. Also add the “AeroworxLC” directory. Click on "OK" and then close FS. Restart FS again and the scenery should be activated.
This scenery was created using:
BLENDER by Blender Foundation
Microsoft Scenery SDK SP2
Scenery Builder - Luis Sá
Airport Design Editor - ScruffyDuck Software
Various scanning and digitising programs.
The following persons must be thanked for designing this airport.
Johan van Wyk
Johan van Wyk
The archive fsxworx16.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.