FSX Sangley Airbase And Naval Station Scenery
Sangley Airbase And Naval Station. A very accurate depiction of Sangley Air Base and Naval Station of the armed forces of the Philippines which provides many corrections and improvements to the default FSX scenery. Using satellite maps and aerial photos to depict the actual shorelines, roads with...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.02 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Sangley Airbase And Naval Station. A very accurate depiction of Sangley Air Base and Naval Station of the armed forces of the Philippines which provides many corrections and improvements to the default FSX scenery. Using satellite maps and aerial photos to depict the actual shorelines, roads with traffic, major facilities, airport layout, docks, and other scenery elements like docked naval ships, parked aircraft, base signages showing real unit insignias and ground military personnel and vehicles to enhance realism and bring the experience closer to an experience of the actual picturesque base. By Oliver Imperial.
Sangley Airbase And Naval Station.
HERE IS A LIST OF IMPROVEMENTS INCORPORATED WITH THIS SCENERY:
1. DEPICTION OF THE ACTUAL SHORELINE OF sANGLEY POINT (THE DEFAULT SCENERY SHOWS THE PENINSULA TOO WIDE THAN IT IS)
2. DEPICTION OF THE CAVITE NAVAL YARD ACROSS CANACAO BAY (THE DEFAULT SCENERY DID NOT SHOW THIS ADJACENT PENINSULA AT ALL)
3. DEPICTION OF ACTUAL ROADS WITH TRAFFIC
4. DEPICTION OF ACTUAL MILITARY FACILITIES (USING GENERIC BUILDINGS)
5. CORRECTION IN THE LOCATION OF THE TOWER AND DEPICTION OF TAXI WAYS
6. DEPICTION OF MILITARY PERSONEL AND VEHICLES
7. DEPICTION OF BASE SIGNBOARDS IDENTIFYING THE UNITS STATIONED ON BASE
8. DEPICTION OF ARRIVAL HONORS SCENE
9. DEPICTION OF MOORED NAVAL SHIPS (SANGLEY AIRBASE IS ALSO A SHARED NAVAL STATION)
1.Modern Military Objects and Scenery By Michael Carr (MCDesigns 2006)
3.AIRPORT DESIGN EDITOR V.1.40
1.UNZIP THE FILES TO A TEMPORARY FOLDER
2.PLACE THE FOLDER NAMED "SANGLEY AIRBASE AND NAVAL STATION" IN C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery
Sangley Airbase And Naval Station.
The archive sangleyairbaseandnavalstation.zip has 20 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|SANGLEY AB||11.29.09||0 B|
|read me.txt||11.29.09||1.71 kB|
|SANGLEY AB 15TH STRIKE WING OV-10.jpg||11.29.09||313.00 kB|
|SANGLEY AB AIR OPERATIONS GROUND.jpg||11.29.09||331.13 kB|
|SANGLEY AB ARRIVAL HONOR GUARDS .jpg||11.29.09||254.47 kB|
|SANGLEY AB COMPARISSON.jpg||11.29.09||1.34 MB|
|SANGLEY AB OV-10 ROW.jpg||11.29.09||404.08 kB|
|SANGLEY AB TOWER.jpg||11.29.09||304.09 kB|
|SANGLEY AB VIEW OF MANILA.jpg||11.29.09||306.09 kB|
|SANGLEY AB WITH NAVAL STATION.jpg||11.29.09||393.63 kB|
|SANGLEY AIRBASE AND NAVAL STATION||11.29.09||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.