FSX Kuala Lumpur International Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 31.5 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Scenery Kuala Lumpur International Airport (WMKK), Malaysia. A makeover of the default airport, now with an added terminal to allow more space for AI traffic. Also adds support vehicle roadways.
A total make over of Kulala Lumpur International airport (WMKK). Using the latest in airport design ADE-9X_V1.45. I added Another terminal so now u have more space for ur Ai traffic to park and at least that empty space is no-longer there and I added roadways for the vehicles to use instead of using the taxi-ways and causing back-up. Hope you people enjoy and there will be many more default airports I will be fixing up.
+ Assign airline codes to almost all of the gates.
- RWY holding short points: The HS points in this scenery are closer to the RWY than in reality. This is due to the fact that HS points in FS(X) have to be closer than 225 ft to the RWY edge. Otherwise ATC won't give waiting aircraft (AI also) a clearance.
- Since almost all parking positions are assigned to airlines, AI traffic cannot dock to it.
The package contains two file:
- AFX_WMKK.bgl (Airport design)
- WMKK_README_107.txt (this file)
This WMKK addon scenery for FSX is delivered as is.
The author does not grant any warranty and won't be responsible for any hardware or software damages on the user's system.
The user does apply this addon on his/her own responsibility.
ADD the WMKK.BGL file into the \Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\Scenery folder.
The archive fsx-scenery.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Kuala Lumpur (WMKK).txt||03.02.10||1.76 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.