FSX Eleusis Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 738.75 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Scenery Eleusis Airport. Scenery files for the airport of Eleusis (LGEL), situated west of Athens, Greece. Based on the default airport but vastly improved. Especially useful if you use Just Flight's "Traffic X" or other military AI traffic in Greece and/or the "Ultimate Teraain X- Europe" by Flight One Software. By P. Tsekouras.
The main runway has not been modified, but I've corrected the taxiways, added buildings, hangars, parking places and objects. The modifications are semi-fictional, based on Google Earth images of the airport.
This scenery was installed and tested using Flight Simulator X -Deluxe Edition + Acceleration Pack -SP2.
1. Unzip the two (2) BGL files (LGEL_ADE_PT.BGL and LGEL_ADE_PT_CVX.bgl) in a temporary location.
2. Go to that location and you will find a folder named "LGEL_09". Open this folder and you will find a subfolder named "scenery" containing the two .bgl files. Create a second empty subfolder naming it "texture".
3. Go back to the main folder (LGEL_09) and move it into your main Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery folder.
4. Start up the Flight sim. In the main menu of FSX click on button "Settings" > "Scenery Library" > "Add Area" > navigate to the folder "LGEL_09" > highlight the folder "LGEL_09" > Click "OK > Click "OK". You have just activated the Eleusis airport scenery!
IMPORTANT: If you use "Ultimate Teraain X- Europe" or other add-on scenery of the area, you must put LGEL_09 scenery in higher priority in the Scenery Library (e.g. 1.LGEL_09...2-or higher number-.UTX sceneries).
Just de-activate (In the main menu of FSX click on button "Settings" > "Scenery Library", highlight the LGEL_09 and click "Delete Area" > Click "OK) and then delete the "LGEL_09" folder.
1.This scenery was created using the AIRPORT DESIGN EDITOR ver.1.40 by Jon Masterson- ScruffyDuck Software. An excellent utility!
2.The aircrafts depicted in the enclosed pictures are the fantastic (payware) C-130 X-perience by Captain Sim and the beautiiful (freeware) CL-215 (215fsx_v3up.zip) by Dennis Seeley & Massimo Taccoli.
This scenery is freeware. You are not allowed to sell or make money using these files.
The archive lgelx.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read Me.txt||02.25.10||2.45 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.