FSX Des Moines International Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 14.83 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Des Moines International Airport (KDSM), Iowa (IA). Corrects runway lengths, adds overruns, adds DME to ILS 13, adds airline codes to gates, adds parking and ramps.
Des Moines International Airport logo.
This is my first update to FSX KDSM. There are some issues with TaxiSigns I have not addressed in this version (visibility issues) but hope to in the next.
Changes made to KDSM:
- Runway lengths corrected, overruns added.
- DME to ILS 13 added.
- Airline codes and additional gates with default jetways added to the main terminal.
- Additional parking/codes added to main cargo area.
- Added cargo boxes and lifts to main cargo area
- Ramp to taxiway P from main cargo area installed.
- Two additional Fuel trucks added.
- FedEx cargo area created.
- Cargo boxes and lifts added to FedEx area.
- Various other detail elements added throughout.
Installation is simple: place FSX_KDSM.bgl in the addon sceneryscenery folder and restart FSX.
If you have questions regarding this or other sceneries for FSX please check first online. I frequent the PAI forms (user name Lupo) and you will find many there that have far more extensive knowledge of the inner workings of MSFS than I do!
The archive fsx_kdsm.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.