FSX Mesh for Southern Africa Scenery (Update 1, Part 3)
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 49.95 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Scenery Mesh For Southern Africa, 605, Update 1, Part 3. A highly detailed 76m LOD 9 SRTM mesh for South Africa, covering the area of base file 0605, area south of S22 30' and west of E030. This is part 3 of 3 parts. You need to download all three parts to restore the mesh bgl file. This mesh replaces the earlier Aeroworx SA mesh FSXWorx0605 and FSXMesh0605 and now includes a buffer mesh. However, do not expect to see major changes. This release is a bit more streamlined and will be a bit easier on the fps. By Hannes Steyn, Johan van Wyk, Aeroworx.
Mesh for Southern Africa Scenery.
RESTORING TO THE ORIGINAL FILE
1. Unzip or extract this file to a temp directory. You need to have 4 files in this directory:
2. Run Create_FSXMesh0605upd1.exe and it will restore the file to the original auto installer file called FSXMesh0605upd1.exe.
3. To install the mesh, please follow the instructions from the installer.
This scenery is by Aeroworx. All Rights Reserved. This scenery is NOT to be modified or distributed commercially by anyone.
The archive fsxmesh0605upd1_part3.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.