FSX Bursa Yenisehir Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 11.25 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Bursa Yenisehir Airport (LTBR), for FSX SP2/Accelleration. The airport has both civil and military use, and is placed about 60 miles south of Istanbul. By Sunay Kilic.
Scenery of Bursa Yenisehir Airport (LTBR), for FSX (SP2/Acc.). The airport has both civil and military use, and is placed about 60 miles south of Istanbul. The scenery is created mainly by FSDS 3.5.1 and includes many accurate and detailed airport buildings, afd file, various objects, detailed surroundings and also the newly constructed control tower and technical block buildings.
Please first delete any previous installation of Yenisehir (LTBR) airport that you might have.
a) Let the auto installer to do the installation and indicate your Flight Simulator X folder.
(i.e., C:/ Program Files / Microsoft Games / Microsoft Flight Simulator X ).
b) Activate the scenery within FSX.
(i.e.,FSX main screen select SETTINGS, SCENERY LIBRARY, ADD AREA and add the LTBR Yenisehir folder).
d) Adjust your FSX scenery options.
To see most of the details your "Scenery complexity" must be at least DENSE.
Note: The added detail objects are placed with different scenery complexity settings, varying from NORMAL to EXTREMELY DENSE, to give you the possibility to adjust according to your computer performance.
I would advise to have the "Airport Vehicle Density" at MINIMUM or NONE, since a higher setting is not realistic for Yenisehir Airport.
- The new sceney objects are created with FSX SDK, FSDS 3.5.1 and FSDSXTweak 2.8.
- The new objects have multiple LODs, reflection and shine.
- Other objects used are default FSX objects and also some FSX/A objects.
- Has corrected highways and highway traffic.
- Has realistically textured buildings.
- Has particularly textured airport and other ground vehicles.
- Has 3d modeled runway and taxiway lighting.
- Has landclass of the surrounding Yenisehir area.
- Many other small detailes like grass, ground markings, borders, dirt, traffic signs, smoke effects, birds, ...
- In addition to 7 official parking positions on the apron, 2 more parking positions are added on the military side of the airfield for those who would like to start with a military aircraft, and there is also a helipad starting point on tha apron.
- The apron lighting may create a visiual flaw during low visibility (i.e. fog) conditions.
- In addition to the 3D taxiway and runway lights also the default afd lights are left active.
Delete the LTBR Yenisehir folder.
The archive ltbr2011.zip has 17 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.