FSX Epinal-Dogneville Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 16.57 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Epinal-Dogneville, France, and airfield LFSE. Photoreal ground with seasonal and night variants, complete landclass re-design of Epinal city: factories, strip malls, industrial areas, etc. Custom photoreal hangars, animated windsock, static planes, cars, nearest houses in 3D, fuel area, etc. VAC and doc included. Works with FSX and FSXA. By D. Bur.
This is an complete rework of my old LFSE scenery for FS2K2. It has been designed with SketchUp, SceneryBuilder, Airport design Editor and ModelConverterX. Thanks to their authors for their fantastic work.Credit goes to Arno Gerretsen for the animated windsock.
The city of Epinal, its industries ans malls, parkings, local airfield LFSE: Aero-club Vosgien.
Photoreal ground with seasonal and night variants.
Photoreal buildings and hangars, fuel area, static planes, cars, trucks...
Beware of the birds flying near runway 02 !
Airfield closed at night: no lights aids !
N.B.: to refuel, just taxi to the fuel station and park.
- readme.txt: this file.
- file_id.diz: brief description for webmasters
- lfse_fsx.gif: thumbnail image for webmasters.
- VAC_LFSE.pdf: Approach chart
- LFQSE folder: main scenery folder
- LFSE/scenery folder: BGL scenery files and photoreal ground.
- LFSE/texture folder: all required texture files.
1. Extract the archive in a temp folder.
2. Move the LFSE folder (and all its contents) where you are used to store your add-on sceneries.
3. Start FSX and declare the scenery in the scenery library.
4. You're done.
Delete the LFSE folder and remove the scenery from the scenery library inside FSX.
The archive lfse_fsx.zip has 26 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.