Signing-up for a Pro account gives you super fast uncapped speed to the thousands of FSX, FS2004 & X-Plane downloads which include aircraft, scenery and more - click here to view the library for free or...
Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.
Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.
This is a revision correcting a parts overlap error in the original version. This interior model complements the C47 Skytrain Exterior Pack, adding wing and engine views and Marvin Carter's "green" cockpit texture repaint. Prior installation of Manfred Jahn's Douglas C-47 Skytrain Exterior Base Pack 1.0 required (C47BASEPACK.ZIP). By Manfred Jahn and Marvin Carter.
(1) Extract the zip to a temporary folder or open it in Windows Explorer.
(2) If you are a previous user of this download package then all you have to do is replace the old C47_interior.mdl in your two model folders by the new ones.
(3) First-time users can simply copy the three folders in the zip to their "Flight Simulator XSimobjectsAirplanesDouglas C-47" folder. Say Yes when asked to overwrite.
(1) This upload includes Marvin Carter's "green" VC textures (which you may already have). Marvin has also uploaded a "grey" set called greyinteriordc3_c47.zip which gives the virtual cockpit a clean grey airliner look. Other VC texture replacement sets are also available. A tip: if you drop a VC texture repaint directly into a specific livery texture folder those textures will be used for aircraft using this livery. Hence you can easily have "green" VC for a military Skytrain and a grey VC for a civilian operator.
(2) As was mentioned elsewhere, in Virtual Cockpit view you are unlikely to see much if anything unless you zoom out a bit and/or move forward a bit (Ctrl-Backspace) and then use the hatswitch to pan around.
The archive c47_interior.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it. View them...
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Flightsim_Staff_please read.txt||03.14.11||158 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.
Join over 130,000 subscribers of our free dedicated flight simulation newsletter. Featuring new downloads, products and industry news.