FSX Douglas C-47 Skytrain Interior Model Tweak
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.53 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a revision correcting a parts overlap error in the original version. This interior model complements the C47 Skytrain Exterior Pack, adding wing and engine views and Marvin Carter's "green" cockpit texture repaint. Prior installation of Manfred Jahn's Douglas C-47 Skytrain Exterior Base Pack 1.0 required (C47BASEPACK.ZIP). By Manfred Jahn and Marvin Carter.
(1) Extract the zip to a temporary folder or open it in Windows Explorer.
(2) If you are a previous user of this download package then all you have to do is replace the old C47_interior.mdl in your two model folders by the new ones.
(3) First-time users can simply copy the three folders in the zip to their "Flight Simulator XSimobjectsAirplanesDouglas C-47" folder. Say Yes when asked to overwrite.
(1) This upload includes Marvin Carter's "green" VC textures (which you may already have). Marvin has also uploaded a "grey" set called greyinteriordc3_c47.zip which gives the virtual cockpit a clean grey airliner look. Other VC texture replacement sets are also available. A tip: if you drop a VC texture repaint directly into a specific livery texture folder those textures will be used for aircraft using this livery. Hence you can easily have "green" VC for a military Skytrain and a grey VC for a civilian operator.
(2) As was mentioned elsewhere, in Virtual Cockpit view you are unlikely to see much if anything unless you zoom out a bit and/or move forward a bit (Ctrl-Backspace) and then use the hatswitch to pan around.
The archive c47_interior.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Flightsim_Staff_please read.txt||03.14.11||158 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files: