Some years ago we released our first version of DC-9, which purpose was to thank all of our customers for their preference and support to our products. Also continuing with our internal policies a due the big success of our first package... Now is time to present our second package of our "Boeing 727-200 The Final Stage 21st Century" Series.
This package includes:
- Boeing 727-200 RE "Super 27"
- The Boeing 727-200 re-engined with Pratt & Whitney JT8D-217 (engines of the MD-80's) in positions of engine 1 and 3. This gives about 6000lbs of extra thrust to the aircraft.
The main characteristics are:
- An incredibly perfect replica of the aircraft. Every part and detail on the real aircraft you'll find it in this aircraft.
- Full moving parts according to standards (flaps, ailerons, elevators, landing gear, stab trim, dynamic shine, etc.)
- Wing views, hi-low diferential ailerons activated by speed, Main door, cargo bay doors, service door, ventral stairs, loss of hydraulic pressure is prefectly simulated on the kreuguer flaps, ground services (catering, fuel truck, baggage belt, baggage truck, etc.) everything with an independent control from each other.
- The flight dynamics as always at Vans are based on procedure manuals, speed booklets and tested by real pilots.
This package contains Hi-DEF Photorealistic textures and liveries in the next order:
- Boeing 727-200 RE Super 27
- Transmeridian Airlines
- Allegro Airlines
- The Vans Aicraft Co. Colors