PFE Deluxe includes everything needed to enjoy ProFlight 2000 including a full working copy of the original ProFlight 2000 program. PFE basically uses the flight plan data generated by ProFlight 2000 and the original localized voice sets too. For the user, it will be just like running a ProFlight 2000 adventure but with the most recent Flight Simulator version.
- PFE provides an all new runways database using data from FS2004 or FSX
- Supports multiple flight planners (including FS2004 and FSX when using the PFE flight plan converter)
- Active AI detection (both air and ground traffic) during takeoff and approach
- Transition levels can change dependant on your geographic location
- Configurable Transition Altitudes for each of the 26 ProFlight geographic regions
- Use ProFlight's initial departure vectoring or choose to fly published departures (SID/DP)
- Considerable attention has been given to approach vectoring to provide smooth, realistic approaches to most airports.
- SID (DP) and STAR support
- Departure procedures (SIDs/DPs) are configurable and can be named which is then read out by ATC
- Let ProFlight handle all approach vectoring or choose to fly a published approach (STAR) at anytime.
- Step climbs and step descents
- Ability to request higher and lower altitudes visual approach different arrival runway
- Active runways (departure and arrival) determined either by AI (if in use) or wind direction
- ATC handles missed approaches and vectors you back into the pattern
- Supports controlled, uncontrolled or partially controlled airports/fields
- Emergencies supported with vectors back to your departure airport or the nearest airport (your choice) and many more
Both a boxed and downloadable version are now available.