Designed for FSX, the product features the newest 3D model design, realistic systems, high definition textures and high definition panel graphics.
Simulation fans who already own 737 Pilot in Command will like the additional features in 737 Pilot in Command Evolution.
- New aircraft 3D model to match Flight Simulator X requirements, namely winglets variants, more animations, moving parts and more.
- New HD 2D panel graphics to suit both 4:3 and widescreen options
- Completely 3D interactive virtual cockpit
- High definition textures on panels, fuselage and liveries
- Updated Navigraph FMC database
- Enhanced compatibility with online flights, VRinsight modules, etc.
- And much more
Designed by qualified modellers and programmers, this add-on represents a significant step forward for the renowned 737 Pilot in Command. Today, 737 Pilot in Command Evolution is considered the most sophisticated, realistic, most comprehensive Boeing 737-300/-400/-500 simulation for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
737 Pilot in Command Evolution was tested by real life Boeing pilots. The product offers realistic simulation, the true-to-life Flight Management Computer (FMC) and highly detailed panels.
- Accurate, high definition models of Boeing 737-300/-400/-500
- Simulated systems for everything you need to operate the 737: IRS, flight controls, fuel systems, hydraulics, electrical anti-ice, pressurization, pneumatics, air conditioning, weather radar, fire protection, etc
- Wing flexing: wings flex under load charge, in response to weight and speed
- Spectacular passenger's cabin and view, all modelled in high definition with wing/engine views
- Many aircraft variants with and without winglets
- Multiple 2D control panels
- 3D interactive virtual cockpit
- Flight dynamics designed by flight simulation dynamics experts and tested by active 737 pilots
- Immersive audio experience with digitized sounds set recorded from the real plane
- Highly detailed animations: pilots, multi-speed windshield wipers, hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passenger and cargo doors and more
- High resolution liveries
- Procedures guide
- Easy-to-use paint kit
Also available is the 737 Pilot in Command Evolution Deluxe, which features 36 international airlines.