Commenting on this release, Just Flight's Paul Hyslop said: "We were hoping to release an FSX/FS2004 version of 757 Professional by now. Unfortunately this probably won't be possible and so we have decided instead to release an FS2004-only version. Currently we've got no plans to upgrade this title to FSX compatibility - this release is purely to satisfy the healthy demand from the many customers who tell us they are still using the older sim."
This spectacular 757 expansion has been developed by the experts at PSS for FS2004 and is a professional simulation in every sense of the word. It comes in both the -200 and -300 variants and animpressive selection ofover 60 different airline liveriesfrom around the globe.The 757 is acknowledged throughout the world as the leader in short to medium-range operations. It flies routes from under 100 to over 4,000 miles apart and now desktop pilots can enjoy the same fantastic flexibility!
- Animations include undercarriage "gear droop"; flaps, elevators, rudder, spoilers, ailerons, flexing wings, APU Inlet RAM air turbine, cargo and cabin doors
- Accurately designed virtual cockpit includes moving yokes, pedals, throttles; reflective gauges, lighting and even a functioning weather radar!
- Choose the -200 or -300 variants with Rolls Royce or P&W engines and over 60 different liveries
- High quality avionics include a custom designed autopilot and programmable FMC with LNAV VNAV FIX pages and much more
- Full printed manual that includes a comprehensive tutorial to assist users in getting to grips with the 757
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS: PC with 2.5GHz (equivalent or higher) processor, 1.0Gb RAM, graphics card with 128Mb (or higher) video memory, DVD-ROM drive, Hard disc space 3.0Gb
About Just Flight
Just Flight is the world's leading flight simulation specialist, publishing a wide variety of digital aviation products. Their range comprises a multitude of different titles, including stand alone flight simulations as well as add-ons for Microsoft's multi-million selling Flight Simulator and Combat Flight Simulator. Just Flight also has Just Trains, a specialist label devoted to stand alone train simulators as well as add-ons for the ever-popular Microsoft Train Simulator.
A British company, based in Huntingdon, Just Flight has been established for over ten years. It prides itself on quality, value and customer service, which it backs up with a unique money-back guarantee on all its products.