Warsaw Airports 2009: EPMO Modlin version 2 is a highly detailed scenery of EPMO Modlin military airport located north of Warsaw, Poland. This scenery is a part of Warsaw Airports 2009 package and is designed for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 and FSX.
EPMO Modlin is a payware scenery, however, there is a fully functional demo scenery provided that you can use for any online and multiplayer flying. This is the second version of EPMO Modlin airport - the old version is no longer available for purchase. The new version is free for all who bought the first version of this airport.
- Compatible with FSX and FS2004 (separate versions)
- Accurate geographic positioning, modeling and texturing
- High-quality photoreal textures of all airport buildings. Textures are based on over 300 real-world photographs made for this project. We appreciate very much that we were given a permission to take pictures for a couple days in that area with no limits
- Some buildings include interior (old terminal used as a control tower, some military shelters)
- High-quality ground textures of the airport area are included (5 seasons + night).
- The product includes an AI traffic file and custom designed airport charts in PDF format
- There is a free demo version of EPMO Modlin airport available. This ensures no problems with online (VATSIM, IVAO) and any multiplayer flying in case some users have the payware scenery and some don't
View more of Drzewiecki scenery products over at SimShack.net.