VFR Short Fields X - Vol. 2 Newfoundland is now available. VFR Short Fields X - Vol. 2 Newfoundland presents three airports in Newfoundland, Canada.
- CCV4 Bell Island
- CYYT St John's
- CYAY St Anthony
The product offers detailed fields for these three airports, with detailed fields that are an ideal destination for smaller aircraft.
These airports were enhanced to provide a great flying experience to the user. Full service is provided to all the three airports – whether you want to challenge yourself on landing in difficult Bell Island or on a short dirt field. From up the sky, you enjoy amazing scenery which enhances your flight simulation experience.
Key features of the package are as follows:
- Newly and accurately redesigned airfields
- Redesigned aprons to meet the requirement from the real airfield with FSX capabilities
- Cargo area is available on all three airports
- Multiple parking spots
- Lighting approach
- De-icing area available at the St John's airport
- Several static objects including airfield vehicles
- Great animations (people and animals)
- Vehicle Fuel traffic animations.
This product comes with a PDF Manual file and charts. It is designed for FSX + Acceleration pack only, and is designed to enhance the capabilities of airports/airfields.
Key requirements are:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2 or Acceleration/FSX gold)
- Windows XP / Vista 32 or 64 bits
- 2.4Ghz Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 3D graphics card with at least 256 MB