Owners of Flight One's Iron Knuckles version of the Douglas DC-9 airliner can now download a free update to make the add-on FS2004 compatible. In addition to adding compatibility the aircraft has been upgraded to take advantage of new FS2004 capabilities. For full details, click on Read More.
Flight One Software has announced the FS2004 Century of Flight update for the Iron Knuckles DC-9.
The FS2004 DC-9 update is available at no cost and requires an installation of the original product before application of the update.
The DC-9 FS2004 update includes the following changes and enhancements:
- VC - Many gauges on the main panel are now "clickable" and the VC has been visually enhanced.
- Specular lighting feature added.
- Improved and added texturing to thrust reversers inner side.
- Added a new "Century of Flight" paint scheme.
- Load Manager has been updated for FS2004.
- Glare shield transparency problem at night, is now fixed.
- Cargo door now works independently of the passenger door with Shift | E | 2 command.
The update can be downloaded from the Flight One web site by clicking here.
Visit www.flight1.com for further details.