We have now opened our new CFS3, Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3 download sections. These sections include quality addons and downloads for CFS3. We have lots of aircraft to download, Mustangs, P-47's, BF109's; all for download for CFS3. Our library will be updated often, in order to deliver to you the very best CFS experience. Click on Read More for the download links and other related CFS3 Links.
We have also chosen some great CFS3 related links that you can check out. We have included places to purchase it, CFS forums, plus more. Here they are!:
Combat Flight Simulator Forum
Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3 Downloads
Feel the adrenalin rush as you start strafing enemy positions at 350 mph, 600 feet above the European countryside, guns blazing and bombs blasting. In Combat Flight Simulator 3 (CFS3) you can fly for the USAAF, RAF, or the Luftwaffe in some of the most advanced and exotic aircraft of WWII.
- New collection of 18 aircraft featuring
- Flyable, crewable bombers – fly medium bombers and take control of the bombardier or gunner position
- Stunning 3D cockpit detail
- Accurate performance & damage modeling
- Medium bomber operations
- “Edgy” WWII state of the art aircraft, including the first jet fighters
- Custom Graphics Engine
- Super high detail ground attack targets
- Improves scenery with enhanced 3D modeling and texturing
- Cooperative multiplayer missions and free-for-all dogfights via the internet & LAN
- Fly as a German, British, or American pilot.
- Cooperative Multiplayer – Players will be able to play Single Missions with friends, cooperating to achieve mission goals as wingmen. Single Missions will be playable over a LAN or on the Internet.
- Enhanced Campaign Play – Players will be involved in fighting tactical missions in a campaign where their success or failure can move the front line, influence the quality of equipment available, and even change the outcome of the war.
- Reactive World – Areas of the campaign world will trigger events, spawn aircraft, generate flak, etc. in response to the presence of the player.
- Role Playing Elements – pilots have qualities like Bombing Skill, Vision, and Health. The player also makes decisions that influence how the war is fought, where to put the pressure on the enemy, and what aircraft improvements are crucial to the war effort.
- Enhanced Expandability - more cleanly supported than in previous versions.
- As Real As It Gets – nothing will be outside of historical possibility.
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for MSFS, FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.
1 commentsLeave a Response
The content of the comments below are entirely the opinions of the individual posting the comment and do not always reflect the views of Fly Away Simulation. We moderate all comments manually before they are approved.
I was impressed with some of your other aircraft that I downloaded in the past, but I think that it would be a good idea to try and make a Boulton Paul Defiant (as used in the battle of Britain). I understand that this is a game that is set in the middle of the war, but seeing as you do a MK 1 Hawker Hurricane, I think that it would be nice to do more original aircraft like the MK 1 Spitfire, or BF109e. But no pressure and keep up the good work! :-)