Wilco Publishing has announced that a patch is now available for owners of A320 Pilot In Command to upgrade it for use with FS2004. A320PIC offers FS2002 and now FS2004 pilots with a realistic recreation of a modern Airbus fly by wire aircraft. For full details, click on Read More.
Wilco Publishing is proud to announce the compatibility of its latest release, A320 Pilot in Command, with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004.
The patch can be downloaded for free at https://www.wilcopub.com/.
Some 'A320 Pilot in Command' features:
- Fully integrated active 3D cockpit - The pilot control the aircraft directly from FS2002's virtual cockpit. It's the way to really fly!
- Complete cabin navigation - Leave the cockpit, walk through the cabin, take a seat, go to the kitchen, and more.
- Realistic fly-by-wire simulation, modeling the behavior of the A320's digital flight control system more accurately than any other add-on to date. Pull the nose of the aircraft up too far, the program will immediately refuse your command.
- Interior turbulence and turning effects: everything in the pilot's field of view will move in response to the aircraft's motion. See it - feel it - and enjoy the ride!
- Multiple monitor display with one PC - Display the active 3D panel on your main monitor and drag Electronic Flight Instrument Systems (EFIS) to supplementary screens for quicker access and/or better readability.
- The most accurate and comprehensive A320 FMGC - some 25 other flight computers ranging from air data modules to centralized fault and display, electrical management, digital engine control systems, Air Data and Inertial Reference Units...
- Other features include a complete Ground Proximity Warning System, Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS), precisely recreated autopilot system, five-mode Nav Display, dozens of real warnings and advisories, a complete Electronic Centralized Aircraft Monitor (ECAM),...
A320 Pilot in Command is available as a download or boxed version from Wilco Publishing website