FS2004 AWA Boeing 747-200
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 187.12 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 3 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Model by Craig Crawley. FS2004 FDE by David Rawlins. Base paint by Peter Pavlin, Daniel DiBacco and Boback Shahsafdari. FS2002 FDE by Koji Tanaka and David Carter. America West Airlines livery by Pantee Farhangi.
Screenshot of AWA Boeing 747-200 on the ground.
- Just drop the "texture.aw" folder into your "AIA_747_200_PW" folder. (The base package must be downloaded separately to use this paint).
- Copy the [fltsim.x] entry supplied into the aircraft.cfg file supplied in the base package mentioned above. Be sure to number them correctly, starting sequentially with [fltsim.0] and working your way up with each additional livery you add...e.g. [fltsim.0], [fltsim.1], [fltsim.2]...making sure not to skip or duplicate any numbers in the sequence.
- Then assign the aircraft to some flightplans (using Lee Swordy's great Ttools for example) and you're on your way.
For more information or If you're not sure how to assign an aircraft to a flightplan, please visit our and look in the FAQ/ Help section. Be sure to post any problems you may have in the help section.
The archive ai742paw.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AIA 747-200 America West Airlines Readme.txt||08.19.04||5.50 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.