FSX Boeing 747-400 Panel
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.18 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A complete panel, highly detailed for the B747-400. By Pasquale Rinaldi.
Screenshot of Boeing 747-400 panel.
- Unzip the contents of Boeing 747-400_FSX.ZIP file to a temporary folder.
- Open the unzipped folder "Boeing 747-400_FSX".
- Move the unzipped folder "Panel" into your FSx\SimObjects\ Panel of your choice.
The archive boeing_747-400_fsx.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Boeing 747-400_FSX||09.25.12||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.