FS2004 Short Empire Upgrade
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 3.65 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A revised model, including a new panel and an improved virtual cockpit. The panel is more authentic, with improved gauges, improved layout, background, etc. The virtual cockpit is much easier to use. Requires one or more of the Short Empire models: S23_V10.ZIP, S30_V10.ZIP or S30LR_10.ZIP. By Jens B. Kristensen.
Screenshot of Short Empire virtual cockpit.
- This is a major upgrade of the panel and the virtual cockpit.
- The panel is more authentic, with improved gauges, improved layout, improved background etc.
- The virtual cockpit is much easier to use (no zooming required).
- To fully use the new panel, an upgraded mdl-file, upgraded textures and a new 'users manual' are included here as well.
Read the install instructions below carefully!
One (or more) of my Short Empire packages must be installed on your system before you can install this upgrade. The files are:
- Unzip the contents of this zip-file to a new, empty folder.
- Using Windows Explorer, copy the contents of the manual, model and panel folders to the corresponding locations in the folder where your Short Empire(s) is/are installed. Most likely 'JBK Short S23' (or something like it for the S30's and 33's). Say 'yes' to overwrite existing files.
- Copy the two revised texture files from the texture folder to each of the texture.xxx folders of your Short Empires.
That should do it! Good luck.
This plane was made with FSDS 2.24, the textures with Paint Shop Pro and DxtBmp.
The archive s23_v11.zip has 36 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Short S23.mdl||09.29.05||1.66 MB|
|Virtual cockpit.bmp||09.29.05||1.00 MB|
|Short Empire upgrade 1||09.30.05||0 B|
|Short C-Class notes.pdf||09.30.05||1.14 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.