FS2004 Pan Am Super C Constellation
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 2.86 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of N6213C in Pan American colors. Pan Am leased this aircraft for five months in 1955. It was the only Lockheed Super Constellation Pan American ever operated. Textures only; requires L1049G.ZIP and L1049G_U.ZIP. Model by Manfred Jahn. Repaint by Dave McQueen.
- First, make sure that the base models are installed on your system as described above.
- Find the Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\Lockheed_L1049G folder.
- Unzip the texture folder contained in this file and copy it to the "Lockheed_L1049G" folder.
- Using a text editor such as Wordpad open the aircraftconfig.txt file from this zip file and copy the content into the Lockheed_L1049G folder's aircraft.cfg. IE copy and paste sections that look like the following:
title=Lockheed L-1049C Pan American N6213C
ui_type=L-1049C Super Constellation
description="Super Constellation textures by Dave McQueen."
- Using the text editor paste it into the Lockheed_L1049G aircraft.cfg file under those sections already present. The first line of each new section has to be changed to be 1 number higher than the one that precedes it in the aircraft.cfg file. For example in the section above if it was placed after the section that read [fltsim.7] in the first line, then the section above would need to be changed from [fltsim.X] to [fltsim.8]. The next one to [fltsim.9] and so forth.
The archive paal1049.zip has 31 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.