FS2004 Lockheed L1049G Update Pack
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 7.5 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Update Pack for L1049G.ZIP. This update pack contains some bug fixes for the Super G base pack including landing and taxi lights, cowl flaps operation, weight specifications, and vacuum pump gauges. By Manfred Jahn.
- Extract the zip to a temporary folder.
- Go to folder "Lockheed_L1049G" of your "Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft" folder. (Prior installation of this particular folder is required. If not present, download and install the Super G base pack first.)
- Make a backup copy of your current aircraft.cfg file. (You will need this in order to add any repaints or mods you may have implemented over and above the base pack.)
- Copy all files and directories of the update pack to your "Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\ Lockheed_L1049G" folder. Say Yes when asked to overwrite.
The archive l1049g_u.zip has 26 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.