FSX Australian And New Zealand Intersections V1.1
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 845.5 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This will replace all Australian and New Zealand airports 'fake' intersections with the current (as of 13 March 2009). Now you'll be able to enjoy flying SID's and STAR's. This self extracting installer will put all necessary files to their correct location. By Dave Hayes.
- Open the Flight Simulator folder and copy from the main scenery folder (or preferably the whole lot) folders, 0905, 1004, 1005 & 1105. This is so you can always revert back to the original files.
- C:/Programs Files/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Scenery.....0905/1004/1005/1105
- Just unzip and "RUN" the installer that came with the download and it will take care of the rest.
- Start Flight Simulator, wait for the scenery object files to adjust and happy flying!!! I hope you enjoy this download.
The archive ausnzi11.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Australian & New Zealand Intersections v1.1.exe||03.26.09||850.40 kB|
|Install Instructions.txt||03.26.09||2.79 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.