South Australian Airports Pack 2
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 16.25 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 12 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
South Australian Airports AFCAD Pack 2. These files will add airports missed with the release of FSX, Mostly small general aviation, gliding clubs, etc. Also ads some extra scenery at some airports; requires Rwy12 object libraries. By Kym Burton.
Files are named below:
- GA-Hangers_lib for RWY12.
- Rwy12 Object Placer V1.2 - Library Collection #1.
- Rwy12 Object Placer V1.2 - Library Collection #2.
- Rwy12 Object Placer V1.2 - Library Collection #3.
- YLGC Rwy12 objects.
- Lens EZ Scenery Library Vol 1.
Airports included in this download are:
- YCLE Callendale Station (Sheep/cattle property situated between Naracoorte and Millicent in SE of SA).
- YCOF Coffin Bay (Fishing/holiday shacks community near Pt Lincoln on Eyre Peninsula).
- YELN Elliston (Small community on SA's west coast).
- YERU Erudina Station (Cattle station east of Flinders Ranges).
- YFRG Fregon (Aboriginal community in far NW of SA).
- YGAW Gawler (Gliding club just to the north of Adelaide).
- YIDK Indulkana (Aboriginal community in far N of SA).
- YINN Innamincka (Remote outback settlement far NE of SA).
- YJST Jamestown (Rural community/town in the mid-north of SA).
- YKDI Kadina (Rural community/town on northern Yorke Peninsula, part of the Copper Triangle).
Drop all .bgl files in your /addon scenery/scenery folder within FSX.
Safe skies, happy landings!
PS: All airports have been placed using Google Earth including AFCAD pack one. So they should all be in a fairly accurate position.
The archive saafckp2.zip has 28 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.