FSX Airbus A319-111 Engine Smoke System
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 118.6 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Engine smoke system for the FS2004 iFDG Airbus A319-111. Also, since the iFDG A319-111 cannot be seen or heard in FSX, included are some quick and simple instructions to get this wonderful bird back up and flying in FSX. By Tom Tiedman.
- Download and install any FS2004 iFDG Airbus A319-111 into your FSX program. At this point, you will not be able to see or hear it in FSX.
- Next, delete the "panel" folder from the A319-111 and copy and paste the "panel" folder from your default 737-800 into your A319-111. Now, you can see your A319-111 in FSX!
- Next, delete the "sound" folder from your A319-111, then copy and paste the "sound" folder from your default 737-800 into your A319-111. If the sound folder you deleted was named "sound.CFM" for example, you MUST rename your default 737-800 sound folder "sound.CFM" once it is installed into the A319-111. In other words, rename your new sound folder to the same name as the sound folder you deleted. Now you can hear your A319-111 in FSX!
- Next, open the A319-111 "aircraft.cfg" file and delete the [SMOKESYSTEM] info., because iFDG's FS2004 smokesystem displays in FSX as two jagged white lines 20 feet above and 20 feet below the left wing. Then copy and paste all of the [SMOKESYSTEM] info. below into your A319-111 "aircraft.cfg" file, replacing the [SMOKESYSTEM] you just deleted. Now your engine smoke will display properly in FSX!
- Copy and paste the enclosed "fx_smoke_f6.fx" file into your FSX "Effects" folder. (It's probably there already, so look first).
- Press the "I" key while flying your newly resurrected FS2004 iFDG A319-111 in FSX and enjoy the engine smoke!
smoke.0=-3.232, -18.706, -5.100, fx_smoke_f6
smoke.1=-3.232, 18.706, -5.100, fx_smoke_f6
The archive fsx_ifdg_airbus_a319-111_engine_smoke_.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||06.24.10||2.06 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.