FSX Panavia Tornado F3 Splash Screen
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 137.37 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The Panavia Tornado is a family of twin-engine, variable-sweep wing combat aircraft, which was jointly developed by the United Kingdom, West Germany and Italy. The squadrons using the F3 have now been disbanded but you can still view one of the aircraft, ZE934 Tornado F3 at the National Museum of Flight, East Fortune, Scotland. By John Marshall.
- Unzip to any folder.
- Go to your Microsoft Flight Simulator X Folder.
- Find UIRES folder, then look for the original splash screen, change it's name to something like dlgsplash1.bmp.
- Add the Astrasim Expo Splash Screen to this folder.
That's it, you're all done!
The archive tornadoss.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.