FSX Piedmont Boeing 727-200 Splash Screen
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 891.95 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A splash screen featuring a Piedmont B727-200. By Michael Niebauer.
How to Install:
- Go to your main FSX folder.
- Open the folder named "UIres."
- Find the file: "dlgsplash." (Make a backup of this file in case you don't like the Piedmont splash screen.)
- Delete "dlgsplash" from the "UIres" folder.
- Copy the "Piedmont Splash - B722" file into the "UIres" folder.
- Rename it "dlgsplash."
- Start FSX and enjoy!
The archive piedmontsplash.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Piedmont Splash - B722.bmp||04.12.12||1.37 MB|
|Install Instructions.txt||04.14.12||750 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.