FSX DDA Douglas C-47 In Vintage KLM Colors
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.73 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 11 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This file contains alternative textures for the freeware Douglas C-47 by Manfred Jahn and team. These textures depict the C-47A-80-DL PH-PBA from the Dutch Dakota association in its current vintage KLM livery. The aircraft is named "Prinses Amalia" after the oldest daughter from His Royal Highness Prince Willem-Alexander. C-47 Skytrain Exterior Base Pack 1.0 required (C47BASEPACK.ZIP), optionally also the interior model tweak (C47_INTERIOR.ZIP). This repaint was created by using the original paint kit released with the aircraft. By Huub Vink.
- Unzip to a temporary location.
- Copy the folder "texture.KLM_PHPBA" to your "Douglas_C-47" sub-directory in FSX.
- Copy and paste the following entry into the aircraft.cfg file inside the "Douglas_C-47" sub-directory (replacing the XX with the next number in line after your last existing paint scheme - if the last paint scheme already on the list is fltsim.6, this should be fltsim.7)
Title=Douglas C-47 KLM PH_PBA
ui_typerole=Twin Engine Prop
description= C-47A named "Prinses Amalia" from the Dutch Dakota Assocation in historic KLM colours. The aircaft is named "Prinses Amalia, after Her Royal Higness Princess Amalia. The PB in the registration stands for Prince Bernard, who regularly flew this aircraft and was Princess Almalia's great-grandfather.
The archive c47_dda-phpba.zip has 23 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.