US Airways Airbus A330 Demo
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 13.86 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The Airbus A330 is a twin-engined wide-body Airbus A340 and is a four-engined wide-body aircraft produced by Airbus Industries. Both models have many features and components, and differ essentially only by the number of trie works. They are designed as long-haul aircraft. Both aircraft have modern turbofan engines with high bypass ratio and are the first flight course with a modern fly-by-wire controls in a two-man cockpit. The first flight of 4 four-engine A340-300 version took place on 25 October 1991 and the twin-engine A330-300 version took place on 2 November 1992. Final assembly of the Airbus A330 and A340 in Toulouse by place on a street clock. As of July 2010 from the Airbus A330 were a total of 710 of 1092 aircraft ordered and delivered from the Airbus A340 delivered a total of 374 of 380 of the aircraft ordered, 369 of which are still in service are. By Andreas Meyer.
All models have a fully functional cockpit:
- 2 Primary-Flight-Displays and 2 Multifunctions displays.
- 2 switchable EICAS Displays.
- EICAS Displays: FUEL, ENGINE, DOORs, MAP.
- Center console with FMC, radio controls with transponders, trim wheel, throttle and engine control.
- Upper panel with about 100 real deposited switches.
- "Seatbelt" and "no-Smoking" sign with acoustic sound.
- Autopilot features: ILS, FD, ALT, VS, HDG, NAV, SPeeD, Mach, Loc, Autothrottle/ Master, QNH.
- 2D-Panel in the resolution 1280x720 px / 3D-Panel with high-resolution 1024x1024 px textures.
FMC (Flight Managment Computer):
- New FMC for the Airbus A330 Family.
- 15 differents menus.
- Gauge of miscellaneous flightparameter.
- Use of flightplan.
- Calculation of courses analogical wind, highlevel and aerodrome of destination.
- Follow of waypoints.
- Coursegauge and autopilotcontrol.
- All models are for the Microsoft Flight Simulator FS2004 and FSX.
- Detailed external and internal model including Virtual Cockpit with a friendly co - pilot.
- Animations in the external model: flaps, slats, spoilers, three cabin doors and two hatches, animate gear.
- Extensive lighting effects of windows and exterior lighting.
- Exterior lighting: Beacon-, Strobes-, Nav-, Landing- and Taxi- Lights.
- Virtual Cockpit: panel light, window reflections, highly detailed, including avionics for radio navigation.
- Panel with FMC (Flight Managment Computer) and GPS (Global Positioning System).
- Engine thrust reverser including animation and realistic flight dynamics.
- All models with ATC-ID sign in the cockpit and exterior models.
- New textures (1024*1024) with specular shine, night lighting and Alpha technology.
- Record sound of original Rolls Royce TREND 900 engines.
The archive a330_demo03_fsx.zip has 20 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|= READ ME =.txt||01.22.11||5.45 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.