Trans Canada Air Lines Boeing 787-8 V5
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.25 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Trans Canada Air Lines Boeing 787-8, retrojet series, v5. This version 5 features more improved and detailed aircraft model and textures, including CamSim's own Animated Ground Servicing (AGS) and new static displays. Model design and paint by Camil Valiquette.
- Unzip all files in your FSX /Airplane folder. Skip step 2 if you already have one of my AGS airplanes.
- Unzip the Effects.zip (night effects) in your FSX main folder. (Should goes in Effects folder)
- This aircraft come with Animated Ground Servicing (AGS)
- Press Shift+E to open / close the passenger air stairs door M2
- Press Shift+E+2 to open / close the passenger first door M1 (Start FSX ground animations)
- Press Shift+D to open / close the cargo doors
- Press Shift+C to start / end the animations
To fully used your animation make sure that you add these commands in your FSX main menu: Options / Settings / Controls / Buttons/keys / Change Assignment...:
- Wing fold/unfold = SHIFT + C
- Tail hook up/down = SHIFT + D
Windows 7 users:
Dawn and Dusk missing parts on my aircraft's. FSX Windows 7 users will have to unchecked Preview DirectX 10 in Option /Settings/ Display /Global option.
The archive 788v5tcax.zip has 35 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|CamSim Retro Jet Boeing 787-8 V5 TCA||09.25.14||0 B|
|model.787-8 ags v5||09.25.14||0 B|
|787-8 ags v5.mdl||10.17.13||2.92 MB|
|Read Me How to setup Animations (AGS).txt||10.30.13||875 B|
|Read Me_FSX.txt||09.25.14||2.38 kB|
|retro jet 787tca ags.jpg||09.25.14||222.56 kB|
|retro jet 787tca.jpg||09.04.14||239.87 kB|
|retro jet 787tca1.jpg||09.25.14||87.99 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.