FSX Lufthansa Airbus A350 Demo
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.14 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Lufthansa Airbus A350 demo version with banners, new VOR gauge, with new panel and gauges, new external model, sound and virtual cockpit. The A350 XWB (Xtra Wide-Body) is Airbus' response to market demand for a medium capacity long range wide-body family. Designed with airlines' priorities in mind, the A350 XWB confronts the challenges of high fuel prices, rising passenger expectations and increasing environmental concerns. By A. Meyer, AFS Design.
- New external model of EADS support.
- For FSX (SP1, SP2, acceleration pack) and FS2004 to include in packet.
- Complete animated Airbus A350 cockpit and virtual cockpit.
- Realistic develop flight dynamic.
- Complete animated lighting effect in panel, virtual cockpit and external model.
- Light for cockpit, strobe, navigation and landing- and taxi-light.
- Automatic trimming or manual trimming.
- Complete animated and full efficient autopilot with autoland.
- Accurate working avionik for radio navigation.
- Animation like: hatch , canopy, move in gear with spring system.
- All landing-, control- and spoiler animation.
- Engine animation with thrust-reverser
- New textures (1024*1024) with specular shine, night lighting and more...
- New record sound of original Rolls Royce TREND 1000 engine in Dahlewitz (Germany).
To install, unzip the contents of this file to a temporary directory of your choice, start A350demo.exe and follow install-instruction.
The archive a350dm01.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|= READ ME =.txt||02.22.08||5.86 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
This fantastic remake of the Lufthansa Airbus A350 can give you a perfect appreciation of just how fun it can be to take off in an aircraft like this, offering the strength and the power that this fabulous piece of hardware brings to the table.
This comes with banners and a fresh new VOR gauge included, as well as fresh new panels and gauges to make it nice and simple to control the entire aircraft. However, the model has been meticulously designed to provide every last feature – minor or major – that can possibly be added. Additionally, it provides fresh sound and a virtual cockpit to help improve the realism and the performance of the aircraft perfectly.
The release of the Airbus A350 was in response to the need on the market for a medium capacity, long range and wide-body aircraft family. Listening to the people who needed it most, Airbus created the ideal response in this package which was made to try and fit the needs of airlines in general.
It offered a fine rebuke to fuel costs and also the demands of passengers, as well as environmental concerns. By addressing all of these in one fell swoop, the Airbus A350 cleaned up the market and became a massively popular part of the process for years to come.
This package comes with a whole host of excellent features, including;
- New models that come with EADS support
- Created to be used with both FSX and FS2004 with compatibility issues entirely resolved
- An animated A350 cockpit that was designed from scratch, alongside a fully working virtual cockpit
- Flight dynamics that have been developed and edited from scratch to provide excellent levels of realism throughout
- Animated lighting effects in the panels, the virtual cockpit and the external model to make visibility easier than ever before
- Automatic or manual trimming – the choice is entirely yours!
- A totally animated aircraft that comes with autopilot and auto landing features that work on being conservative with your fuel and landing the aircraft in the safest manner that it possibly can
- Accurately working avionics that work perfectly with radio navigation to really help you get things moving forward
- Animations that include hatches, canopies and move-in gears with spring systems
- All landing, control and spoiler animations that look brilliant and have been worked on tirelessly to make them look the best that they can
- New textures have been made from scratch, using excellent 1024X1024 textures to capture that depth and the detail of the real thing
- Textures shine and light up the way that they are supposed to, capturing the details of the real world in the most detailed and effective way possibly whilst ensuring that it all comes together in the right manner in terms of realism and in relation to where the sun is etc.
- New sound recordings are added into ensure that the Rolls Royce TREND 1000 engine is clearly heard, giving you another nice layer of realism that helps to wrap it all up together
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.