US Airways Airbus A320, Demo Version
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 11.66 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The Airbus A320 family is a family of short- to medium-range, narrow body, commercial passenger jet airliners manufactured by Airbus. The family includes the A318, A319, A320, and A321. The first member of the A320 family, the A320, was launched in March 1984, first flew on 22 February 1987, and was first delivered in 1988. The family was soon extended to include the A321 (first delivered 1994), the A319 (1996), and the A318 (2003). The A320 family pioneered the use of digital fly-by-wire flight control systems in commercial aircraft. Although there has been a continuous improvement process since introduction, currently the A320 Enhanced programme includes greater improvements. The Airbus A320 family has over 4,300 aircraft built and an additional 2,300 aircraft on order as of March 2010. According to Airbus, it ranked as the world's fastest-selling jet airliner family according to records from 2005 to 2007, and as the best-selling single generation aircraft programme. By Andreas Meyer.
The new AFS-design Add-On contains the following models:
- AIRBUS A318
- AIRBUS A319
- AIRBUS A320 with Cabin interior model
- AIRBUS A321
All models are programmed according and created to the latest development of the simulator. These models all have the following features:
- Detailed external and internal model including Virtual Cockpit with a friendly co - pilot.
- Animations in the external model: flaps, slats, spoilers, three cabin doors and two hatches, animate gear.
- Extensive lighting effects of windows and exterior lighting.
- Exterior lighting: Beacon-, Strobes-, Nav-, Landing- and Taxi- Lights.
- Virtual Cockpit: panel light, window reflections, highly detailed, including avionics for radio navigation.
- Panel with FMC (Flight Managment Computer) and GPS (Global Positioning System).
- Engine thrust reverser including animation and realistic flight dynamics.
- All models with ATC-ID sign in the cockpit and exterior models.
All models have a fully functional cockpit:
- 2 Primer-Flight-Displays and 2 Multifunction displays.
- 2 switchable EICAS Displays.
- EICAS Displays: FUEL, ENGINE, DOORs, MAP.
- Center console with FMC, radio controls with transponders, trim wheel, throttle and engine control.
- Upper panel with about 100 real deposited switches.
- "Seatbelt" and "no-Smoking" sign with acoustic sound.
- Autopilot features: ILS, FD, ALT, VS, HDG, NAV, SPeeD, Mach, Loc, Autothrottle/ Master, QNH.
FMC (Flight Managment Computer):
- New FMC for the Airbus A320 Family.
- 15 different menus.
- Gauge of miscellaneous flight parameter.
- Use of flightplan.
- Calculation of courses analogical wind, high level and aerodrome of destination.
- Follow of waypoints.
- Course gauge and autopilot control.
These are equipped with a variety of liveries:
- Industrie House - A318, A319, A320, A321
- AIR BERLIN - A319, A320
- Germanwings - A319
- Lufthansa - A318, A319, A320, A321
- SWISS - A318, A319, A320, A321
- Air France - A318, A319, A320, A321
- easyJet - A319
- Grundlack - A318, A319, A320, A321
- LAN Airlines - A318, A319, A320
- United Airlines - A319, A320
- US Airways - A319, A320, A321
- China Airlines - A319, A320, A321
- British Airways - A318, A319, A320, A321
- Qatar Airways - A319, A320, A321
- Repaint Texture - A318, A319, A320, A321
- New textures (1024*1024) with specular shine, night lighting and Alpha technology.
- Record sound of original Rolls Royce TREND 900 engines.
- New taxiways of the special aerodrome FINKENWERDER in Hamburg Germany, ICAO: EDHI.
The archive a320_demo04_fsx.zip has 17 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|= READ ME =.txt||09.16.10||5.05 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.