FSX Royal Air Force Eurofighter Typhoon ZK308 Fix
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 757.08 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
These replacement textures fix the opaque Eurofighter cockpit in FSX for Ray Parker's RAF ZK308 D-Day texture. Use only in FSX and make a backup of the original textures in case you like to revert. By Martin Gossmann - The Owl's Nest.
Screenshot of Royal Air Force Eurofighter Typhoon on runway.
This zip contains only the replacement textures for FSX. You need the aircraft that comes with the respective original package to make use of it.
- Make a backup of the original Typhoon aircraft folders.
- Extract the content of this zip file to a temporary location.
- Copy the extracted folder to the place where your MAIW aircrafts are stored and confirm to overwrite the existing files.
- You are done.
The archive rp_nbai_typhoon_raf-zk308_ai_fsx_fix.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|RAF Typhoon ZK308||12.03.14||0 B|
|xxx_Original Package Readme.txt||06.21.14||623 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.