FSX US Navy North American T-28 Trojan
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 20.9 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is Tim Conrad's T28 Trojan modified for FSX. The T-28 was the primary trainer for many Air Force and Navy pilots. This model is painted in United States Navy colors. New flight dynamics, a new modern VC cockpit using default gauges and textures with exhaust flames effect, complete instructions for use on your own project Aircraft has a 2D and 3D panel. Includes pictures and history of the T-28 Trojan. By Mark Rooks of RDG Aircraft.
Screenshot of US Navy North American T-28 Trojan in flight.
- As always back up any original files.
- Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
- Copy the " T-28 NAVY.zip " folder and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\SIM Objects /Aircraft"
- Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will contain 6 files. The following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder: CFG, Airfile, Model, Sound, Panel, Textures.
- Be sure to install the gauges files in gauges folder:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\Gauges"
The archive t-28_go_navy.zip has 17 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|More info||01.20.15||0 B|
|In this folder you will see picture 1.doc||01.13.15||19.00 kB|
|pic 1.BMP||01.07.15||3.00 MB|
|pic 2.BMP||01.13.15||377.40 kB|
|New single point Exhaust Flame.zip||01.12.15||104.58 kB|
|Read Me First.txt||01.20.15||3.22 kB|
|Reg. Text.txt||01.20.15||457 B|
|Screen T-28 N.jpg||01.20.15||88.60 kB|
|T-28 NAVY.zip||01.20.15||15.49 MB|
|T-28 pictures.zip||01.20.15||1.01 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.