FSX US Navy North American Aviation T-28 VT-5
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 23.46 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is Tim Conrad's T28 Trojan modified for FSX. The T-28 was the primary trainer for many Air Force and Navy pilots. This model is painted in United States Navy VT-5 colors. The T-28 was powered by an 800 hp Wright R-1300 with a two blade constant speed propeller. New flight dynamics, a new modern VC cockpit using default gauges and VT-5 textures with exhaust flames effect, complete instructions for use on your own project by Mark Rooks of RDG Aircraft. Aircraft has a 2D and 3D panel. Includes pictures and history of the T-28 Trojan.
Screenshot of US Navy North American Aviation T-28 VT-5 in flight.
- As always back up any original files.
- Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
- Copy the " T28 Trojan U.S. NAVY.zip " folder and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\SIM Objects /Aircraft"
- Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will contain 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures
- Be sure to install the gauges files in gauges folder:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\Gauges"
The archive vt-5-0915.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|New single point Exhaust Flame.zip||01.12.15||104.58 kB|
|Pictures and History.zip||01.12.15||4.40 MB|
|Read Me First.txt||01.12.15||3.24 kB|
|Reg. Text.txt||01.12.15||544 B|
|Screen T-28.jpg||01.12.15||90.48 kB|
|T28 Trojan U.S. NAVY.zip||01.12.15||15.79 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.