FSX Grumman Avenger TBM-3W
The Eastern TBM-3W Avenger was an airborne early warning radar aircraft developed during the Second World War but that only entered service in May 1946. The TBM-3W joined the fleet in May 1946, and was soon paired with the TBM-3S in hunter-killer anti-submarine teams. The powerful radar in the -3...
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.95 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 2 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The Eastern TBM-3W Avenger was an airborne early warning radar aircraft developed during the Second World War but that only entered service in May 1946. The TBM-3W joined the fleet in May 1946, and was soon paired with the TBM-3S in hunter-killer anti-submarine teams. The powerful radar in the -3W would be used to find a potential Soviet submarine, guiding the -3S onto its target. The -3W remained in service with the US fleet until the mid 1950. Gmax model, tested in FSX/FSX Acceleration/FS2004 Windows 7/8 by A.F. Scrub.
Screenshot of Grumman Avenger TBM-3W in flight.
- Unzip " Avenger_TBM3W" into a temporary file and move the "Avenger_TBM3W" folder into the main Aircraft directory.
- Read instructions carefully when installing the gauges , say YES...when asked if the gauges sources should be trusted. If you say no....most of the gauges are not going to work!
- Paste all gauges and Cab into the flightsim gauges folder.
- Copy the effects into the Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator \effects folder.
The archive grumman_avenger_tbm-3w.zip has 53 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|in flight.jpg||01.21.15||84.40 kB|
|TBM Avenger.air||10.27.00||10.35 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.