FSX Roblox Antonov AN-225
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 529.76 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Roblox Antonov AN-225. By Ryan Sharp.
Please Note that this is my first texture so dont give bad comments.
1. unzip the contents into a temporary folder.
2. find the aircraft cfg in the temporary folder you have just created.
3. put that cfg into the main folder of fs-freewares an-225 replacing the original
4. while you are in the an225's main folder you should see 5 folder that have the word texture in their names. rename the last one (texture.test).
5. go to the temporary folder and find the .dds FOLDER named main_225.
6. move the dds into the folder you have just renamed, (overwrite).
7. in your FSX plane selection, go to Antonov in the manufactuor list. click on the one with an unknown thumbnail. thats the one with the new texture.
The archive an-225_roblox_textures.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.