FS2000 Air France Concorde Repaint
- Download hits
- File size
- 93.08 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Repainted texture file for the default Concorde.
Air France Concorde
This is a replacement texture for the default (British Airways) external texture for FS2000.
To create another Concorde specifically for this texture follow the following steps.
- Create a new folder under the Aircraft folder of your FS2000 directory and name it something like Concorde_AirFrance (Doesn't really matter what you name it as long as you remember. (example c:\program files\Microsoft Games\FS2000\aircraft\Concorde_AirFrance).
- Copy the ENTIRE contents of the original Concorde folder over to the new folder, including all subfolders.
- Copy the replacement concorde_t1.bmp into the texture directory of the NEW folder (eg. Microsoft Games\FS2000\aircraft\Concorde_AirFrance). Choose OK when prompted to overwrite the existing file.
To have the plane be identified properly in the "Select Aircraft" dialog within FS2000 follow these steps.
- Open the Concorde_AirFrance folder you created (Or whatever you called it).
- Open the Aircraft.cfg file in Windows Notepad
- Replace the entry "title=Concorde" with "title=Air France Concorde"
- Save the file.
IMPORTANT - If you wish to replace the default British Airways Concorde with this one, make sure you keep a backup of the default texture file before you overwrite it.
* This is my first aircraft texture. All comments and suggestions are welcome.
This is a freeware. Distribute it or modify it as freely as you want. Just make sure my name goes along with it.
The archive af_conc.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.